New to fundraising?
New to your current nonprofit?
Here are four actions you can take every day to build relationships with donors and to strengthen your fundraising efforts.
1. Spend time in your donor database.
2. Call or email a donor.
3. Speak with a colleague on the program side of the organization.
4. Write about the mission and impact.
That was quick.
These are important as they:
1. Allow you to learn about current and past donors.
2. Build relationships with donors (and introduce yourself to them).
3. Learn about your programs and the people excelling in them.
4. Help you get comfortable with talking and writing about your organization.
That’s it. That’s the tip of the week.
If you found value in this or your curiosity level rose, you can subscribe for these tips and they arrive in your email once a week. No solicitations. Just tips.
Take a risk. Be of service. Support your friends and colleagues. Be kind.
Leave a Reply